This five page document gives a surety a quick overview of the contractor. Often this is the first document a surety underwriter reviews as it helps them get to know the company and the owners. The information listed on this form has been the difference in getting a bond approved.
When is it needed
- When you are looking for a larger bond program
- If a Fast Track Bond Program has not approved your bond request.
- For SBA Bonds
Things To Consider
- All owners and their spouses information needs to be listed. Even if we are looking to waive indemnity.
- Page 3 asks for you to list your largest contracts completed. This information directly impacts the bond approval capacity. Without this information your bond approval could be impacted.
- Please be sure to list any affiliated companies the owners own.